Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Frameless" Concept. hahaha.





Its one of the largest performance we've been invited to and it was exciting as a lot of people from around Asia attended the convention..





Our costumes for the morning performance !!




The front part of the costume.
Does the jersey looks familiar to some of you ??


Hahahahahahahaha XD







Cause it belongs to Mr.Darren.
I'm sorry Elicia. HAHAHA XD




After the early performance,
I went to join the guys for my first time playing Left For Dead 2.
The experience was cool and fun. hahaha XD
Had tons of very hilarious moments which I'm the cause of it which makes us all laugh back.
Not only that,
I even had a new nickname.
Although maybe it sounds rude in the first place,
but then I got used to get called by it and I even start to love the nickname...
hahahahahaa XD
Special thanks to Bobo who created that nickname and I dont think I'll change it at the moment... XD

No comments: