Monday, May 10, 2010

08/05 update.


Yeah.. Have been super duper busy lately..
Many interesting classes..
And also challenging classes..
But so far so good..





Yeah, if you noticed my previous post you would see that the above broadband isn't the one I'm using before..
Was unsatisfied with that one so I refund the thing and got the Maxis one..
Yay... Better line connection XD



Last Saturday was my first weekend getting to go out after almost 2 weeks at KL..
Tham Cinyee and Gan Kee Hong (primary schoolmates) brought me out to watch movie and jalan-jalan..
We had tons of fun and also catched up on each other's lives..


Before movie we had dessert at a place called Desserts Bar at KLCC..



Tham's Chocolate brownie something...
(I don't remember what's it called)




My fruity something Ice-cream which had mango lemon and grape ice-cream




And Mr.Gan's mango ice cream...

All the desserts are soooo delicious ^^





Enjoying the scenery around KLCC ^^


No comments: