Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SPM Mock is officially OVER !!!!!

Phew....Finished...at last...
So tired leh...Every night need to study until late at night...
Wanted to study more during the morning of each subjects but couldn't cause the class was kinda noisy...Well...Had already accepted that fact...What to do ??
And I have a feeling that I'm gonna fail...Oh no....
But don't care already lah...Since it has already PAST !!!...Teehee...so happy...
But then I'm gonna be way bored at home leh this week...Gosh...one whole week of no school is a waste of time...

There's a new movie out that I'm dying to watch...and that is.......
THE HOUSE BUNNY !!!!
Its a very very very funny comedy story with one of the actress of Scary Movie...
And its just way hilarious....
Hope I have the chance to go watch lah...haha...

This few days....I've been entertained with a lot of things that people told me...
Things that are what people see with their own eyes and not rumours...
And when I heard all those things...not only I'm amused with it...
My jaw actually dropped...haha...
Want to know what things is that...
Sure...I'll tell you...
First one is about spoiled image...
Second one is about total mental disorder...
HAHA...Who would be stupid to tell you the whole thing...

These are the recent events of my life...
Till next time...
Peace out People...Teehee :-p

2 comments:

IRENE said...

I watch ady lurr michelle =)
And yea, it's nice and funny!
Go watch laa

Micz_micz said...

Yerr...You watch already....
Suang lah you...haha...
Hope can go watch lah...