Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The S**h Joke ( Part 1)

These are very funny jokes that I wanted to share with you guys...
But I do think that this joke is a bit racism so i decided to put tons of stars into the jokes...
If you still don't understand the words that I have starred...
Drop me a message and I'll tell you...haha...
Enjoy guys !!
Peace Out People !! Teehee :-p



-----------------------------------------------------------------------



A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his neighbor, a S***h, came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. He opened it, looked inside, slammed it shut, and stormed back into his house.

A little later he came out of the house again, looking nervous, went to the mailbox, again open it, slammed it shut again.

Angrily, back into the house he went. As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here our S***h came again, looking very heated up. He marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it shut harder than ever. Puzzled by his actions, the man asked him,'Is something wrong?'

To which the ferocious S***h replied,'There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps telling me I have mail!'



--------------------------------------------------------------------------



One S***h was enjoying the sun at the beach in America. A lady came and asked him,'Are you relaxing?' S***h answered,'No, I am Banta S***h.'

Another guy came and asked him the same question again. S***h was totally annoyed and decided to shift his place.

While walking he saw another S***h soaking in the sun. He went up to him and asked,'Are you relaxing?' The other S***h was a lot more educated and answered, 'Yes, I am relaxing.'

The S***h slapped him on his face and said, 'Stupid Idiot! Everyone is looking for you and you are sitting over here!'

No comments: