Saturday, May 9, 2009

Family Day at Kinarut

Today my dad's company had this Family Day which I have to attend...
At first I wasn't eager to go cause it took almost my whole day...
but in the end its not bad lah....haha...
At first I didn't know where we're going and what we're gonna do until we reached this place....




Seems very familliar to many of you guys rite ??
Haha....Yups...your righty !!!
We're at Kinarut's Paintball Park !!!

After all the people arrived we started to listen to the briefing and then start to gear up....



Our weapons for the day...
(So called marker cause its to mark people and not kill while a gun kills people...LOL)



This is our second round of pallets...
It contains 2000 pallets inside....
hahaha...Confirm syok cause got so many pallets...



Woohoo...I'm all geared up !!!




From the picture you see...
We are not playing at the court where there are lots of colourful obstacles as you've seen in the first picture...
We're having our "war" at reality where there are barrels, woods, wooden houses etc...hahaha...



The "war" have just started !!!!







Even my youngest brother wanted to join the fun although he is underage...
And during the process of the game he got mad cause in the beginning there was a rule where all the adults cannot shot him cause he is underage...
But I guess its due to the adrenaline...
All the enemies didn't care that much anymore...
Just shoot only...hahaha...
And never underestimate his abilities...
He can shoot very well too !!


Woohoo !! Woman in action !!! Hahaha










Everybody is enjoying themselves...



Group photo



This wonderful souvenier here is made by someone during the last second of the game...
He shot me after I shot "dead" two of his teammates in a row....hahaha...
Not bad...Play this game also get to bring souvenier home...
And apparently I have 3 bruises all together where all of them is situated at my left arm...
It seems that my left arm is a popular spot to shoot...haha...
And even one of the bruises is bleeding...
This game is defnitely SAFE and DANGEROUS....haha....

--------------------------------------------------------------

Still sick and not getting any better yet....
Yeesh...I hate coughing....
Everyone is sick nowadays....


Peace Out Peoples,
Teehee ^^

2 comments:

cal said...

wah, so shaung la! i mean i tried paintball be4 but its in a obstacle field, i nvr tried like that be4 o.o
n hey hope u get better soon!

Micz_micz said...

Cal- Haha...In this kind of field are way more fun than being in the obstacle field...In this kind of field, we can really feel like we're really in war...haha...Im all good already ah...haha...thx 4 da care though^^