Friday, May 1, 2009

Wonderful Class Trip !!!!

My 100th post has specially dedicated to...
My class's Class Trip to KUDAT !!!!!

Today we had a one full day trip all the way up to the north of Sabah...
And we're very very thankful to have a great tour guide ( who apparently is my form teacher's teacher xD) and also a very very skillful driver....hahaha

Our tour guide,
Mr. John A. Prudente



Along the way,
We stopped at a few places to visit some places like...

Bee Farm



Gong Making Factory


The Rungus Long House (For lunch)


And last but not least,

The Tip of Borneo !!!



Weeeee.....
We had tons and tons and tons of fun during the whole way...
Although we spent most of our time in the bus,
but surprisingly I just slept for 15-20 minutes plus in total...
I was mainly awake...LOL...
And I felt a lil bit carsick....hahaha....
Who wouldn't feel carsick by being in the bus for the whole day...

The Bee Farm was great as we get to sample the honey straight away from the beehive it self and the honey was so so fresh and SWEET !!!!
At the Gong Making Factory,
We had some noisily fun by playing with the gongs...haha...
And took pictures with a HUGE gong !!
After that,
we stopped at the Rungus Long House for lunch...
The lunch consists of 2 boxes per person with a bottle of water and almost endless supply of sweet watermelon....(2 boxes as in 1 box of rice and 1 box of vegetables and meat)
And lastly...
We went to The Tip of Borneo...
And wow wee...
Although I've been there twice with my families...
But this time this experience is totally different...
I guess its because this time I'm experiencing it with my fellow classmates and teachers...
We were so crazy up there....haha...
And then the wind was so so strong...
It always blew me aside...
I can't even walk properly o...hahaha...
Felt so light at that moment...LOL
And when we were on the way back to the bus so that we could get back to KK....
WHOOOPS !!!!
Something happened !!!
Take a lookie....


Yes, One of my fellow classmate got stuck in the longkang...aikss...



Everybody is trying hard to get his leg out of the longkang...



Yes !! Finally they got it out !!!
Aikss....It looks so so pain....


I can feel that this round of class trip is way way different that last 2 year's class trips...
This time's class trip feels so special....
And it feels like as if all the hatred has is happening between a few of us is totally gone...
It feels like as if we're really really a family...
A close family that has a special bond and so much cooperation in it...
Yes, like Mr. John said we are super active teenagers who erm...
Well...haha...Are kinda noisy and stuff...
But then we are still a family...^^





Here are a few little picz of mine which I like to share with you...
For more pictures...
Please go to this few links to see ^^

Facebook - Part I
Facebook - Part II
Facebook - Part III

Weee...Its so so sweet....


Whoopsie !!! sorry teacher...haha...
Not on purpose took it...LOL


Thanks Teacher for modelling for me....haha...


Some beautiful sceneries...















No comments: