Sunday, July 12, 2009

An outdated post

11th July 2009,
This will be a date that I would take note about...
Another date which has a meaning...
I've made this decision quite some time ago...
And I know its a decision needed to be done no matter what...
Special thanks to Skyler, Mckitty and also my babe Siti....
Thanks guys for eveything ^^



Yes yes...I know its been quite a while since I've posted anything...
And its even more late to post about Dance Delight 2009...




Time passes really very very fast...
Starting from the Suffering Tour to the performance night...
In just in a blink of an eye...
Dance Delight have already ended...
I really miss all the practices...
The grueling but very fun practices....

The performance was quite a success...
Although there were a bit of disappointment among us at first...
Due to some people of our loved ones couldn't come to watch us...
But then in the end...It was still quite a success.....
This was my first and last performance for this year....
Although it ended very fast...
But then it was a great experience.....


6 comments:

Skyler said...

synergy rockz lol

Micz_micz said...

CONFIRM rocks...haha...Cause mainly.... SKYLER LIEW rocks too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Micz_micz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
独孤求败 said...

Is me kah u said...hahaa

Micz_micz said...

LOL...got which part you think I'm talking bout you oh....LOL blek

Siti Zaleha said...

You're most welcome my dear..:)