Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sometimes...
I would think back of things that we did before...
Sometimes I would have the feeling of waiting for you without realising myself...
Sometimes being very stupid by doing things that I feel will hurt myself...
Sometimes I wonder to myself what are you actually thinking...

Things have changed...
And it had forced me to let things go before it ended...
And the cupcake surprise was a test I gave myself...
And apparently it helped me made my final decision...
Which I had no choice of...
The anger in me is still here as its only trying to protect the wound in my heart from getting any worse...
Try to understand...
As I'm just trying to protect myself now...
This is even harder than before as its been twice a row someone did that to me...
And the wounds are getting deeper...
This is definitely not easy for me...
As it might be for you...


Siti babe....
I know things are kinda hard for you now...
I hope that you'll be fine and you'll definitely get through this...
He's definitely not worth you...
He asked you to wait...
For what..So that he can hurt you even more ??
So be strong and I'm always by your side ^^
Good luck tomorrow in your exam :-)

7 comments:

Siti Zaleha said...

Thanks dear.. And you're really strong,i really envy you for being that strong in overcoming those stuff,i hope i have a lil bit of that in me,but sadly i see,im not really strong thou.. But,i know,with yours and other friends support,i can get thru this.. I promise my self.. Now i find myself all broken again,but i will get thru this.. And thank you...

Anonymous said...

:( try and keep your mind of these things...we should talk on msn some time again. Your family and friends are all here to support you! x

Micz_micz said...

Vintage- Hey babe...I know that you can be strong...Its inside you...just that you haven't found out yet...Its just somewhere inside...Waiting for you to reveal itself...Sometimes circumstances happen to force you to be that strong so I had to choice but to be strong and protect myself from those feelings anymore...^^

Anonymous- Thanks...But may I know who this is ??? :)

STEPHYYYYY D: said...

AHHHHH! sorry..it's me.. your cousin stephy.

I saw your mum yesterday, but you've got sch.. I hope to see you next year =(

20 months have passed already... I hope to visit u next june.

talk to u later xox

Micz_micz said...

Hey dear couz !!! HMmm...too bad....Hope to see you soon too^^ Will you be dropping by at KK ah b4 you go back UK ??

Stephy. said...

Nope... going to penang and KL.. :(
xx

Micz_micz said...

Aiks....hmmm...Nvm lah couz...What to do...I'll see you during New Year thn ^^