Monday, August 3, 2009

My love for you two minutes ago

GUYS.....
I want to share a very very very lovely and touching photo album with you that a good friend of mine took this few days....
Its one of the albums that really took my breath away and really touched me...
I was in awe....
This is really an AMAZING album...
Go take a look...
You would never regret it ^^
One sneak peek picture for you guys first....

P.S. Skyler...Please don't scold me...haha...
Cause I'm helping you to do advertisement... :-p
( Did you recognise anything familiar with my post's title ?? ) xD





You only worth my 3 minutes



Siti dear...
You hafta go see this...
Its really very beautiful and true...
And it also kinda portrays our feelings...
Especially you right now...
So do go and take a look...
You wont regret it ^^

4 comments:

Siti Zaleha said...

Okie..:) thanks love.

Siti Zaleha said...

Aww dear.. yes,i almost shed a tear...:( its true.. leave all the memories behind & move on..:)

*i know that girl.. she is my bro de friend.. haha

Micz_micz said...

Vintage- haha...Really ah...LOL...such a coincidence...The world seems so small now...EVeryone knows evryone....

Siti Zaleha said...

haha.. yeap:)