Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oh so random

Micz is trying....
to look for the so called mysterious anonymous...
Who dropped the comment...


Today feeling quite down in the morning...
Cause I kinda get lectured a lil bit by someone who gave me a sour face when he saw me...
After listening to what he had to say...
I dropped the present and left...
Left feeling kinda guilty and down...
But after some while..
I texted my very dearest dear...
And she called me in the middle of an ABC class....LOL
Yeah..We chatted and she cheered me up..
And I felt better...
She said it wasn't my fault..
Cause I never mean it to be this way...
But then I guess that person just doesn't understands...
But I can't really blame him...
Cause he got lectured instead of getting an apology...
Cause I was told he got an apology..
But anyways...
I've let go of the past and I have to move on...
Which is one of the hardest thing to do....

P.S. I thought you gave him an apology...Why he said that he got lectured instead ??

2 comments:

Siti Zaleha said...

hey dear.. im glad that i cheer-ed you up that day, ahaha..:) just remember what i told you,& move on..:) okay...
Luv ya!! wakaka..


ps: i got so many things to tell you... weee~ haha

Micz_micz said...

Vintage- Haha...I will..Dont worry...Hahaha....tell me when your back from KL...And ENJOY your KL trip ah ^^