Friday, April 30, 2010

At the Airport.






This 2 guys here seriously gave me a surprise the other day by sending me to the airport.
I actually just entered the boarding hall already by that time then they gave me a call saying that they just reached.
Luckily I managed to came out and not make their trip a waste.
Really thanked them veryy veryy much for sending me off.
I really really appreciate it a lot.
It was very warm and nice..haha...
Once again,
THANKS HELMSLEY AND KENNETH ~!!!!! ^^
Will miss you guys a whole lot :)




P.S. These bunch of friends are really the best mates I could ever have..
Their only the ones who 'help me up' when I fell..
The ones who really stayed by my side..
And the ones who never left me ^^
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH ~!!
LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH !!
You know who you guys are ^^




2 comments:

Skyler said...

Please thank me too cuz I made them go haha! I had to work at that particular time so, sorry hehe!

Micz_micz said...

THANK YOU A GAZILLION ~!!!!! No need to apologise lah.... I can feel your heart around...hahaha :P