Monday, April 26, 2010

Its MONDAY ALREADY !!

Saturday. Gone.
Sunday. Gone.
Monday. Gone.
Tuesday. In an hour.
Wednesday. In 25 hours time!!


Oh wowww...
Monday has already passed..
So fast..
Today I had my last time of dance practice with the crew before I leave to KL..
Although it was just a short practice,
but still managed to learn something new.
Will definitely miss everyone in Synergy..
Miss you guys tons ~!! XOXOXO

After the practice,
All of Re-up's hotties decided to make me a VERY 幸福 girl by giving me a farewell dinner party...
The guys are always that great and funny and entertaining..haha
Will definitely miss you guys a whole lot too ~!!





Received a present from VNee before we left to dinner..
Its very nice and sweet..
Thanks VNee ~!!
Will definitely also miss you a whole lot oh :)


And lastly,





This place is one of the places that I will miss the most ~!!!
This place is like my second home..
Everyone there is like my family..
Yerrr...
I really wished to stay longer oh now.... :(


But well,
A new life awaits me at the other side..
Good luck to myself then XD

No comments: