Monday, July 5, 2010

Hard to do so.

Someone told me:
Be cruel.
Do not go soft in the heart.
If they do not give you what you want then you just do everything yourself and leave the names out.
This is Uni life.
No more kiddie life.
Sorry but I do not think I can do so.


Once again,
I'll endure everything and do it all by myself to avoid anymore complaints or scolding behind.
Even if it'll cost me those tears and sweat,
even if it'll cost me my whole night without sleep.
I'll do it.
I'll do it.
I'll do it.
As always.
Cause life is never easy.
Not for me.



P.S. On the bright side, I get to learn more than sleep more.^^


4 comments:

Skyler said...

agree with someone, sorry.

Micz_micz said...

Skyler - hahahaha..I know you'll definitely agree de lah..I mean I do seriously agree but in the end I find it hard to take the action...

Siti Zaleha said...

That's true babe.. Just be strong ;)
I'm here to support u.. Hehe muaxx miss u much..

Micz_micz said...

Siti- MISS YOU SOOO MUCH LAH DARLING ~!!!! haha..I'm okies lah... don'i worry bout me.. When you coming to find me oh ?? :(