Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hair coloring made easy, with Liese.



My hair color have gone uneven lately due to the growing of my hair.
Black color roots are pretty pretty obvious.
So I decided to give myself a hair coloring treatment =)


Few weeks ago,
Singaporean blogger Dawn Yang posted something regarding a new product called Liese.
After reading the whole thing,
was very curious and wanting to try it out for myself.





This is the packaging.
I bought the hair dye in Marshmallow Brown ;)





This is how my hair looks before the hair dyeing process ^^
(Notice the hair color instead of the awful face ;P)



Here we go !!




This are the items that are inside the box.
All the basic items are there including a pair of gloves.
What is special about this brand is the pink color nozzle on the bottom right of the picture.
This nozzle is responsible for all the foam that will be produced for the process.
Without it, it'll just be another traditional hair dyeing process.


And after all those work ~~

TA-DAAAA ~!!!!





There you go ~!!
An evenly dyed hair with all the black roots gone =)
(Once again, notice the hair color and not the awful face ;P)


Had a fun experience with Liese.
And if you guys wana dye your hair,
you don't have to go to the hair saloon anymore cause hair dyeing now is made easy with Liese ;)
You can get your own Liese hair dye today at Watson and Sasa ^^


4 comments:

Siti Zaleha said...

hey babe. the color suits u leh... nice nice. hehe :)

Micz_micz said...

Thanks darl !! Its almost the same color as I had before..But you never seen that color before I think in real life... Miss you babe ;)

Summer Tam said...

haha,...macam advertisement gong micz!

Micz_micz said...

Summer - Hahahahaha... LOL.. It does... but it works tuh^^ =P