Thursday, October 21, 2010

Physical Education.



Hmmm...
Suddenly missing high school P.E.
They don't exactly have P.E. in college nowadays.
Bummer =(

Miss those days where we have 2 periods of lesson which is non-stressful to us.
Miss those days where we just sit on the grand stand to watch other classes students get punish while we enjoy the 'show'.
Miss those days where most of us (girls and boys) change clothes in class..
* TTSS tradition*
*For those who do not know about this do not misunderstand, cause we developed special ways of changing without letting other ppl see anything.. xD
Miss having to wear red PE shirt all the time during PE lesson as I do not have any other colour unlike some of my friends.. =P
I miss everything about P.E. xD



I know this is not exactly P.E class picture,
but I don't seem to have pictures with me taken during P.E. lesson xP



1 comment: