Monday, October 25, 2010

Work. Yume.



Today was the last day of my 3 days work at MidValley's beauty expo..
The experience was great and I had fun.
Except for the first day though..
Cause the stupid heels made my life like hell..hahahaha xD

So,
some of you might be wondering what type of job did I do ??
Basically,
I'm the promoter of this Jewelry brand called Yume.
It is a brand from Taiwan that is very famous for its custom made jewelries.



And the photo below here is what I have to wear for the 3 days of expo ^^




Working with jewelries definitely makes a girl go gaga..
And in 3 days of working I've set my eyes on this beauty..


OH MY GOD !!!
I totally am IN LOVE with this beauty !!
This is definitely on my wish list ~!!!
Weeee~~~~

So for you guys who wants to buy custom made jewelry with your name on or even as a present for friends or family,
Yume Jewelry is a good choice of present for girls or even couples ^^
And this is their website


No comments: