Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My first ever.


Today I'm here to share with you a very short and very true story.

Was at the airport today to fetch my aunt from UK.
One of the roads that people usually pick up people is specially blocked by the police.
So I had to stop temporarily at another road.
And due to me worrying my 11 year old brother and 12 year old cousin getting lost while looking for my aunt at KKIA,
I got out of the car for just 2 MINUTES to check of their whereabouts.

And the policemen were sooooooooooooooooooo efficient.
Just after 2 mins of my absense,
a ticket was already issued to me.

And later on after finally picking up my aunt,
I wanted to leave the airport asap but there was a bad traffic jam which usually do not happen at the airport.
It was super duper jam that my car was just at the same place for around 5-10 mins.
So I thought something serious might have happened due to the amount of policemen we saw and there were even a few ambulance waiting.

And after waiting for some time,
we finally knew what happen.
Some 'people' just got back from 'somewhere' sacred,
and then there were sooooo damn many people double parking and just walking on the road where cars need to exit the airport.
I can even see a few policemen helping those people carry their luggages and just stopping the traffic so that everyone can walk around freely without even thinking about others.
Its like a whole big village gathering there where people triple park, waving hands, hugging and walking in the middle of the road without even bothering that there is a LONG LINE of cars behind them.

And the police do not issue them any tickets for parking illegally and therefore disturb the traffic.
But issue us other people although not disturbing the traffic AT ALL.
See,
this is what you call being "fair" to all kinds of people.




No comments: