Monday, March 21, 2011

Updates !!

Recently have still been very busy and stressed out with assignments and college stuff,
I haven't had much time to really get a good rest without worrying of anything.
Not to mention school work, even personal matters are also in such a mess.
And this will continue on till the end of the semester.

Will be going to Singapore for 4 days during beginning of April,
just before my finals start.
Lets hope that I can relax to catch my breath before ending my semester with final exams.

Didn't have much time to edit picture for my assignment trip back to KK,
but I did manage to edit 1 which I like a lot before editing.
Will try to upload more next time.




I have given up.
No point worrying so much when you do not need it.
I have my own problems to deal too.
I've totally given up hope on you.
So do not expect anymore from me.
You go on and do whatever you love to do.
I don't give a damn anymore.
Thank you.

No comments: