Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I have learned.

Yes I know I said that I'm super duper busy with assignments and stuff,
but I felt the urge to share something today at this very own blog of mine.

For the past few months,
I have been meeting a lot of new people,
Got involved in a lot of activities,
and done a lot of things.
I'm in KL for almost a year now,
and I have grown in some way for which I feel glad.

And now to reflect back on every single thing I have done and people that I have met,
I felt that I have learned a lot of new things this year.
One of the things that I have learned is to really know someone's true skin by just observing.
Its very shocking to me when I found out very unexpected things of people.
If it weren't some of my friends who tell me bout some stuff,
I may not have realise it from another point of view.
I guess its due to our age difference.
Among me and my college friends,
I seem to be the young one.
I do not see what they see yet,
but it is very interesting how can they notice such detailed things.

Ahhhh.. So much to share but so little time.
This is just one part of what I wanted to share,
but I forgotten what are the others.
Well,
Till next time,
Ciaoo !!

No comments: