Friday, March 16, 2012

First updates of 2012

FINALLY!!!

Its been like AGES since I last blogged.
I've been busy since few months ago and I ended up just leaving my blog behind to slowly die.
Sorry fellow readers if I've made you guys waited for soooooooo long.

Anyways,
just a current and short update of what has been going on in my life.


November 2011 - December 2011 


Internship with Elite Expo.
Had a great experience and really learned a lot from my fellow colleagues.
Had a lot of eye-opening experiences too during this 2 months.


January 2012 - February 2012



 Went back to Sabah to celebrate Chinese New Year.
Went back for only a few days and had a very very packed schedule.
Have been traveling to different locations every 2 days.
Very darn tired, but then it worth to see everyone =)



 The first thing I did after I landed at KK was to see this fella!!!
I miss this buddy terribly,
and I'm glad that I actually get to meet him although it was just only for a while.



Went for Chap Pa Lang 2012 show!!
This year I didn't miss the show and was very very glad I went to the show.
Even brought 2 very important men in my life together with me to watch this show.
Also very glad to meet my 'second family' who was always there to be with me for the past few years.
Thank you Synergy, thank you Re-up Crew!!


After coming back from Sabah,
I decided that I had enough with my long hair.
Ended up chopping most of it.
Was not yet ready for super short bob hair yet so I ended up with this half long half short length.
But I still like how my hair after chopping it off.
Definitely will consider chopping it shorter in the future ^^

March 2012

 Have been really really really really really busy for the past few weeks,
all of it because of this event called 
International Women's Week 2012
I was the Vice Organizing Chairperson for this event which explains why all the stress and being busy all the time.
But the event was a success and I'm proud and happy for everyone!!



A picture of both OC and VOC.
My dear Jesmyn and I.
Have been partnering with her for a few occasions already and everything is great.
I LOVE YOU JESMYN TAN!!! <3


P.S. I know I look awful in this picture @.@"

Ever since the first day I've known about dodgeball,
I've always been fascinated about it.
Finally had the chance to try it out and I enjoyed it a lot.
Despite being a total amateur,
I still got the chance to play, kill and save.
And by the end of the day,


Our randomly formed team got CHAMPION!!!
Special thanks to Tyler, Jia En, Shon, Summer & Jit Lun for being the pros in the team and keep helping Cloudy and I to play the game well.



Last but not least,
a picture of my initially tired and stressed face finally looking relieved after the event ended!!




Till next post,
Ciaoo ^^
xoxo

No comments: