Tuesday, March 20, 2012

To you guys out there,

Before I continue on with my 8 chapters Media Law & Ethics revision,
felt like writing something.

Been having this unexplainable feelings lately which kinda messes up myself.
Its like having some torn inside your body that you can never find the exact spot and cannot take it out.
It doesn't feel good to tell the truth.
Is it maybe because of the stress??
Or is it maybe because overloading of information??
I cannot explain.

Anyways,
its nearing the end of my year 2 last semester already.
5 more year 3 subjects and 4 more months of internship and I'll officially graduate as a communication major student.
Time passes so fast.
It felt like just yesterday when I just stepped into UCSI.

Appreciate time peoples.
Appreciate the loved ones around you.
Stop hating and start loving more.
I guess this way we will all live a better person.

Till next post,
Ciaoo ^^

No comments: