Thursday, October 25, 2012

A letter to Heaven.


Surprisingly its a sleepless night,
despite the tough final exam 12 hours back.

Thought about you again dear friend.
Just wanted to tell you some stuff.

After 2 years starting from now,
I'll most probably be walking down the aisle.
Haha, yeah.. Surprised right??
Michelle Chee, the forever career oriented woman, walking down the aisle.
Things changed. So will my MOH.
Hahaha, this sounds so funny.
You were supposed to be my MOH despite being a guy
(YES! I'm so gonna force you to wear a gown *just kidding*),
But I hoped that you are currently living a happier life.

I've moved on,
so meaning I DO NOT want to see you anytime soon.
Except for dreams of course.
Feel free to find me in my dreams at any time.
I know that you'll forever be my guardian angel looking at me from Heaven.

Love you and miss you very much, J.


Love,
Chee Choo <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

Letter sent to Heaven. To you. =)


2 comments:

June Lim said...

Oh Michelle! Really? Two years?? Congrats! :D

Micz_micz said...

Wow.. Kinda surprised that you still actually see my blog. I thought it'll be totally dead already.. haha

Well, its just an idea basically.. Nothing is confirmed yet =)