Friday, October 19, 2012

Untitled.

Ever since the past few months,
I've been doing a lot of thinking.

My life here for the past 2 and a half years,
it was hard for me to get by.

So many things that happened in my life,
turned the once happy-go-lucky, strong willed and naive girl,
into a bitter, short tempered but still strong willed woman.

Despite everything that is going on in life,
by being strong willed is the only thing that is keeping me from fully breaking down.

Its surprising how people around you that you love and care so much changed into being a stranger.
People that you thought you could rely on decides to just get out of your life and gives you somewhat a bitter treatment just because you moved on.

Sometimes its just too much to bear for a person like me.
Everyone thinks that I'm strong, I can take it.
Maybe I can, maybe I can't?
Don't overestimate my capability, I'm not wonder woman.

I hate being so bitter and matured.
I want to turn back time and go back,
go back to when apples were just fruits and blackberry was just  another type of berry.




No comments: