Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hip-hop workshop at Melinsung (Part 2)

Due to technical problems....I had to split the entry into 2...
Sorry for the inconvenience caused...


Yo...pose into the mirror...


Jack: We got big mouths !!!
Kevin: And we love it !!!


Kevin: I'm lost ?!
Vui Hin: I'm gonna die soon.....


Kevin: Pak Cik...Minta sedekah...


hip-hop workshop instructors

Posing weird...

With a "potential" camp member...



Nice photos by Jack


Vui Kiat: I know I look "yong soi" so just hit me...I don't mind...


Vui Hin: No matter how busy also must read newspaper...


Me n Chaisky

Eventually, Mr. Ivan wanted to come and hang along with us...
Not only to accompany us but to also entertain us...haha...






By the afternoon...their too tired...
Although tired...but they try to sleep in style...




The next day...Kenneth was too sick too teach hip-hop due to the pearls he ate last night....haha...
He ended up looking like this...





Vui Hin has been sick
for a few days now...
This is some of his looks straight after he ate his medicine...










2nd day's session group photo...


Now...to end my blog entry...
I've uploaded 2 videos for you to watch...haha...
So enjoy the videos...







4 comments:

Skyler said...

i should delete ur link in my page so ppl wont see all these behind the scene... hehe! we looked so pro till u posted all these!

独孤求败 said...

De papa Blizz..Omg...Geng....!!!

Micz_micz said...

圈外人 - Wah...U go and put my so ugly photo on re-up crew's blog i also didn't say anythin lor....Pro wah...Ya lah... Veri pro...

独孤求败 - Haha...yeah...but i rather prefer da 1st video at UMS cause that 1 more longer...

jackjack said...

kevin...haiz...
u got a bright future....WHAHA!!!