Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jack's Birthday and Shuk Ling's farewell...

We went to 我家美食 to celebrate Jack's Birthday and also Shuk Ling's farewell...
The food was so so so so nice...
Nice until can curl your toes....Haha...


Before eating...


After eating...


We didn't want to make the two old and kind couples do a lot of work so we helped them to clean up a bit...



Jack and Shuk Ling's cake


Guess what we're doing...
We're doing an act in jail....
Their glass was so so clean leh...
Clean until totally can't see anythin o...haha...


The birthday cake...
(Do notice the position of the candles...haha)


Jack with his one piece birthday cake...


Jack trying very hard to cut his cake...


Me and beautiful Shuk Ling


Me and framelessador who kidnap me the other day....haha...


Wei Jie is paying a lot of attention in cutting the cake...


Me and the birthday boy


Me and boudou

Before the small party at the restaurant...
I helped a very busy boudou pack 120 mooncakes...
A lot right...haha...
All the mooncakes were fully packed by me...haha...
I quite enjoyed the process though...






After my class of hip-hop that day...
Mr.F was doing some kind of I duno what moves...
But its definitely funny...haha...
I'm trying very hard to hide his identity like he asked but apparently he's the one wanted to be recognized because of his clothes...haha...

4 comments:

独孤求败 said...

De food inside de shop was F*** delicious... Promise will go there for 2nd,3rd,4th or more then it....Plus it is very cheap...Hehehe... TO dear boudou,tkx for helping me packing de mooncake k...Im damn buzy tis few day...Tkx ya...n if gt fren wan buy moon cake,cal me...hehehe

Micz_micz said...

HAHA...okie then....your welcome....

Skyler said...

is this just my impression on that pic or its true that the guy in the last pic is handsome? lolz

Micz_micz said...

Err...OMG....no comment bout it anymore....perasan....