Monday, April 13, 2009

Award by me




I hereby present an award to the above restaurant,
RESTAURANT EDDIE
For.....

WORST SERVICE AND SLOWEST FOOD SERVICE IN KK !!!!



I don't want to be treated like a doll for you to play...
I don't want you to use me when you need me,
and then keep me back to the shelf when you don't need me anymore...
I don't want you to just find me when your bored...
I don't want you to just look for me when there is something important...
I don't want to be that person...

8 comments:

Siti Zaleha said...

Heyy dear,cheer up k... I know how you feel,no matter what i'll be here for you just like you were there for me when i was down and sad.. :) Take care luv!

Micz_micz said...

Hey babe, thanks so much for your caring...It seems like now its my turn to face this kind of probs...haha ^^

Skyler said...

i pity the guy that you complain lol now all ur readers judge him.... haiz....

Skyler said...

a lot ppl like that restaurant but! what happened to your dinner by the way?

Micz_micz said...

That place has good food...But then that night seriously bu tiam lah...The service thr is so so bad until my dad go and scold the girl in charge thr oh...and the food so slow...1 hour later i still havent got my food yet while other customers got theirs odi when they reach thr later then we did...My dad straight away went to the kitchen to scold oh...haha...

Skyler said...

whoa! love ur dad! love ur dad! lol

Micz_micz said...

hahaha...love my dad...hmmm...Lemme think bout it first...haha...

Ah Cow said...

Lol...... Haha, hmmm.... who is that guy who always do so to u oh? So bad arh....... If i m still at school arh, i sure help you to scold or beat him!!!!!! Anyway, gambateh, dun give urself too much stress arh.....