Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Their last high school April Fool

Today is April Fool's Day and also is my 4th day of being sick...hahahaha...
In the morning, me and a friend felt as if April Fools is just another normal day...
can't really feel the fooling atmosphere...
We did heard April Fools here and there...
But then its kinda lame...
Example, A: "Hey B, today you look very Beautiful o !!! Aprils Fool !!!"

But eventually someone took April's Fool a notch higher...
And this is a small video of showing you their last performance during april Fools Day...
ENJOY !!!




Hmm...I guess I should be happy right ??
Cause it feels as if I'm being in a single lifestyle...
Cause not many unsingle ppl get to feel this way...
I guess I should be happy and accept it lor...
Cause...
Its a wake up call for me....

No comments: