Friday, June 5, 2009

4th July 2009 !!!!!!

4th July 2009
This date is a very very important date !!!
You guys must remember this date....
Why ??
Is it because its Teacher's day ??
Or its because its the 2009 Singing Competition finals ??

Sorry guys...But your all wrong....
This 4th July 2009 is
Synergy Dance Studio's Annual Dance Delight !!!!!
DO do do do attend....
I'll bet that you would not regret...
This is one of the most awaited events of the YEAR !!!!

So for more info.....
Please go to Re-up Crew !!!
Hope to see you there !!!!

2 comments:

IRENE said...

OMG I'm so confusing whether I should go to sing for my class choir or DANCE DELIGHT man! AIKS
Why so qiao de ahhh? 0.o

Micz_micz said...

Dance Delight lah...hahahaha...I believe this is the only time we will get the chance to perform like this...I believe after that there will be no more dance delight like this anymore....^^