Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Realising




Only just today then I knew...
Knew what do you really really want...
All this while I didn't really understand and knew what you wanted...
So things ended up this way...
But today...
I finally understand...
I believe you've tried telling me but then not in the right way...
Not in the way that I understand...
And because you don't really know how to express it so it made us feel this way...
And it took me this long to finally understand...
And it also took me so many guys to actually understand what you wanted...
I believe by finally understanding what you really wanted things will change for the better...
I hope it does change for the better ^^


P.S. Mckitty, haha...I will always remember 'happy thoughts' this thing...hahaha

2 comments:

Stefan McKitty said...

Good =) Keep doing that -.<

Micz_micz said...

HAhaha...You know I am....haha...Its obvious...