Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Duke

The Duke said:

When you both have crossed the line,
There is no turning back.


Obviously, We've crossed the line..
And with how things are going right now...
I wonder if it will be like the old times...
Recently I've been reading books and even watched tv programmes that is somehow a bit related to this whole happenings...
Its coincidental and VERY WEIRD....
For now...
What I'm gonna do is to totally back off..
As I'm scared...
I do not have any more guts to continue taking anymore steps...



P.S. This is DEFINITELY not an EMO post....Its just a post about things that I've read and heard recently....




Is two better than one ???
That is for us to wonder...
My cousin introduced me to listening this song..
Two is better than one by Boys Like Girls feat. Taylor Swift...
I think its a nice song....
So go check it out^^

No comments: