Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm not dead yet

Woohoo...
I'm still alive peoples...
My blog is not dead yet...haha

Well...Have been through a lot this few months...
So so busy..
That's why haven't been blogging...
not only that...
There's also my internet line that is so shitty...
But then its for the better I guess...
I can finally concentrate on studying without all those distractions...

Seriously...
Why all the distractions have to come at this time of the year??
When exam are coming...
Weird though...
But then life now is more enjoyable..
Seriously !!!

Kinda lazy to upload any pictures this time..
So just go to my facebook to see the pics...
I'll just update here about last month's activities...

~My birthday~
That day was quite enjoyable...
I had a few surprises from my classmates and friends...
My classmates gave me a cute dress which they all asked me to wear that nite and also surprised me with a cake which I totally had no idea until my mom asked me...haha
Had a crazy party at my house during sat nite...
And...ermm...I forgot already...oh no...
My memory is seriously getting worse...

~Pulau trip with my cousins and friends~
During raya,
1 of my cousins came to KK and we planned a trip to Manukan..
The trip was overall quite okie..
Just that the island was full of people..
So it wasn't that fun..
And the island is kinda dirtier than I expected...
So yeah...
Overall its okie :)

We're having our Mock exams now...
And well...We're all stressed out..
And there are times where I almost breakdown...
But no worries...
Not breakdown as in crying and getting depressed..
If I breakdown now...
You'll just see me laughing all the time...haha...
UEC is eventually my key to the future now...
The few things that is in my mind right now is just UEC, UCSI and RE-UP..
Others are just gonna end up in the cupboard...
Including all those distractions lately...
Goodbye 'Distractions'....

No comments: