Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oh wowwwwww

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
Such a tiring day today...
Went shopping with my 2 cousins...
Cause the 3 of us wanted to find swim wear...
Although just looking for swim wear could make our legs tired until want to break already...
Aiks...

Its because We've been shopping from 10am til 6pm just now non-stop...
Wow....
We went to almost all of KK's shopping centre today...

We went to
Wisma - Centre Point - Wawasan - 1 Borneo - Centre Point - Wawasan...
There...
You say tiring or not leh..
Seriously lah...
Its very hard to find a suitable swim suit with a bad body like mine....omg....
But then I still manage to find my dream swim wear which I already found it last week...WOOHOO !!!


Tomorrow my, my 2 cousins and another 2 monkeys will go to a pulau trip...Weee...
We might go to Pulau Manukan...
So will update about the island trip when I get back !!!

2 comments:

cal said...

omg omg omg lucky gal! haha u get to go to pulau :p
n LOL just for swimsuits? :o

Micz_micz said...

haha...Yeah...Thanks to my cousin...If not no pulau trip de lor...And yes my dear...Its just for swimsuits...LOL...funny right...go to so many places just to find the perfect swimsuit...xD