Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trip to papar





Yesterday was a holiday and I ended up going to Papar to go visit my cousin...
I haven't visited in a very very long time now and I missed her a whole lot...
So I was very glad that I finally went up there yesterday...
So here are some pictures while I'm up there with my other cousin and a monkey, Malvin...
Didn't manage to take much pictures and spend much time up there as it was starting to rain when we just reached up there....

When I was on the way up to Papar,
Lots of past memories about Joyce came flashing back in my mind...
The memory of her funeral day is still fresh in my mind...
And it was that day that I finally accepted the fact that she finally passed on when I touched her coffin....
Her sudden death was such a huge impact on me...
It affected in me in so much in so many ways...
Her birthday was on the 14th September and its just 3 days later after mine...


But anyways...
I just want to say...
Happy Belated Birthday Joyce and we miss you so so much...









P.S. Will post about my birthday party asap ^^


2 comments:

Stefan McKitty said...

Its Just so sad... But its just another part of Life. Smile Micz! =D

Micz_micz said...

hmm...ya...It is a part of life...You've already seen me smile for countless times and you know that I'm fine...hahaha...