Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Doulos Tour

Well...
Today me and my cousin's family went to Doulos...
Not to just see books lah...
But then we were offered to have a special tour inside the ship which is not open to public..
So I ended up following...
But then I didn't bring my camera along...
So didn't take any pictures...
The inside of the ship is quite cool actually..
But then its our tour guide that is not cool...

To my first disappointment...
Its a woman who is giving the tour..
Not a HOTTIE blondie who is giving the tour...sobsss
And our tour guide is a brazillian woman who is kinda not talkative enough..
Although she doesn't like talking much but she likes to wipe things so so much...OMG
There was a lot of picture frames along the hallway..
And she kept wiping each of them and we keep seeing her wiping..
And she didn't say anything much...
And we saw another group in front of us who had a better tour guide...
And we finished the whole tour with my cousin buying a book or two....

No comments: