Sunday, September 6, 2009

Movie Combo Day

Yesterday I went to 1 Borneo with my cousin for a
Movie Combo Day !!
Went to watch 2 movies in a row..
And this is my 3rd and 4th movie of the year after Race To Witch Mountain and Ice Age 3..
And also should be the last before my UEC exams...Aiks...




So we first watched G.I.Joe which starts at 5pm...
And we were in Hall 6..
The movie is so NICE !!
Luckily I went to watch it before the cinemas not showing anymore..
Its a great action and comedy movie..




So the movie ended at 7pm..
And we continued for a next one at 7.30pm..
And my cousin's 2 friends joined us for this one..
And guess what..
We were at the same hall...
And that is Hall 6 !! And sitting on the SAME row AGAIN !!...LOL
Such coincidence....hahaha...
So about this movie...
All I can say is...
ITS SO DAMN BLOODY...
I didn't realised its so bloody when the aliens started to shoot people and the people just burst apart with all the blood and flesh fly everywhere...OMG...
When at first I saw 18SG..
I never would have thought this movie would be that bloody...
Now then I know...
The beginning of this movie makes us feel thats its more of a documentary than a movie with lots of professors and people talking...
And its kinda blur and a little boring for me in the beginning...
And the ending isn't quite nice too...
Maybe its because it might have a continuation of the movie I don't know...
But what I know now is that when I see prawns..
I would remember those aliens...LOL
But overall...
I enjoyed both movies...haha...


2 comments:

Siti Zaleha said...

So syokkkk......:D haha..

Micz_micz said...

haha...yeah...it was very syok...haha...Aiya...We all until now haven't go watch movie together leh...