Saturday, October 31, 2009

Our body

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY
FINALLY
FINALLY ~~~~~~~~

UEC is OFFICIALLY over !!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And to kick today up to a notch...
Me and a few friends went to watch a thriller movie...hahaha...

Me, Amy, Janet and Shuying had a date with each other at 8pm 1Borneo...
Our thriller movie starts at 9.20pm...
Which gave us a whole lot of time to take our dinner..
Its dinner for them but its extra EARLY supper for me ..
Cause I already had dinner..
But then I got a help message from them for help..
Help for what..
Help to EAT !!
AIKS !!! There's 4 girls..
With 4 soups, 8 breadsticks, 1 large pizza and a pitcher of Revive...
Waliao...It took us at a speed of 20 minutes to finish the whole thing as WE'RE IN A HURRY TO watch the movie...
Luckily we used our 'amazing race' speed to get into the cinema which just just started...
And we even had a 'call' from the information counter through the speaker to announce us.....wakakakakaka
(that part is made up by Shu Ying XD)

So what thriller movie did we watched ???
Its.....
.....
...
.






Yes...Its Jennifer's Body...
I've actually been dying to watch this movie after I watched the trailer...
But then after 10 minutes the movie started...
I begun to regret...
Cause me and my friends should have chose the other movie instead...
Cause this movie isn't the movie for me to watch in a cinema !!!
For those who know me..
They know that I'm very easily scared..
So I spent 1/3 of the movie hiding behind my jacket...hahaha







This movie to me has an interesting storyline..
Which attracted me to watch it...
It also has a hot blooded sexy Megan Fox in too..
That's why I was tempted to watch this...
There was this part where we kept laugh is where this teen couple are trying to have sex and then Megan was trying to kill this guy...
So in ended up quite funny and scary in the same time...haha
But I still think this movie is not bad lah...
Now...there is 2 more main movies which I'm dying to watch...
and that is.....
Micheal Jackson's movie and 2012 !!!!!!!


P.S. Gonna update about UEC in this coming few days !!! ^^
Stay tuned ;)

No comments: