Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HK Trip Day 1 - 16th Dec


Went to the airport during noon to catch our 2pm flight to Macau..
I went there with a very happy and relaxed heart as I finally knew my UEC results already..




We took a group photo before we left..




On our way~!!!



In the ferry going to Hong Kong from Macau..




We reached Lee Kau Yan Memorial School with teachers and student giving us a warm welcome..
And for you info,
the girl in the second row, second left is my host who is just only 15 years old plus..
While her mum is the lady sitting at the most left, first row..
My hosts are very very nice people who treated me very very well..


And after dinner we went home...
Upon reaching home,
When I first stepped inside the house,
I was shocked as I realised that the house is really really small..
Although small,
Its is full of warmth and love..
I'm very blessed to be given a chance to get to know them...


This is the end of Day 1..
Will post about Day 2 soon enough^^

No comments: