Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HK Trip Day 2 - 17th Dec

I woke up on the second day freezing cold...
the weather was just sooooooo cold...
We spent the second day attending class lessons at school..




Our guys playing basketball with their students..


Due to the freaking freaking coldddd weather....
My host family borrowed me a short pants and longg socks so that I wont freeze myself to death...
This is how I look after the mixture of HK uniform and Malaysia uniform...



Uinah !! I'm super guai lah....
Never wore socks this long before !!!




Duno what's wrong with our 'tour guide'...
But his ears that day is super super duper red !!!


After class we went to Mongkok to buy some jackets and gloves cause our jackets are not thick enough to withstand the cold weather..




The 4 super duper cold girls..




We had a few Hong Kong friends to bring us to our destination and to accompany us for dinner...


And this is the end of Day 2..
Will be posting about Day 3 after New Year..
As tomorrow early morning I will be flying out of KK again...
Why??
hahaha...Tell you when I come back ^^


Last but not least..
Wishing all of you a
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!



No comments: