Saturday, January 2, 2010

HK Trip Day 3 - 18th Dec

We spent our 3rd Day at Ocean Park..
That day was also Lee Kau Yan Memorial School's Field Trip..
And so we joined some Form 4 students ( if I'm not mistaken),
to Ocean Park..
We are also joined by our other group of friends who were at WWS Secondary School..
So here are some sneak peeks for you before I upload all of them at Facebook^^




From left: Kingston, Venus, Medalyn, Nalvin, Clinton, Me and Joanne..



Whoops....
The newest trend of shoe wearing started at Ocean Park ~!!



Watched the show where we saw a seal who is geng enough to battle with Jack already..haha..
This seal can do a 1 hand freeze and back flip..



Kingston and Liew Yih Sin went to play the I don't know what you call that game...LOL xD



This image and experience I will forever remember in my whole life !!!
So damn terrifying for second timers for people like me...xD




The 7 of us !!



After spending the whole day at Ocean Park..
We joined Niki and Lo Zai for dinner at Mongkok..



And after dinner...
We went to a dessert shop called "许留山" to eat dessert..
They are mainly famous for their mango series of desserts and its just tasty ^^


And this how we spent our 3rd day..
And now for your FULL attention...
I want you guys to guess who this person looks like..
(Its the person wearing glasses)




No comments: