Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HK Trip Day 6 - 21st Dec

On this day...
We went to LKYMS for our last day at school..
Apparently its also their last day of school and they're having a party so we also joined the fun^^






The very cute Teacher Esther ^^





Group photo with one of the classes




Group photo with our HK cute teachers


After school finally ended,
We went to Mongkok once again..
This time to do serious shopping...







Supplier of the trip ^^Teehee hahahahahahaha XD


I not only bought those...
I surprised myself by buying something in a colour that I never ever would choose...






Yes...Its a cap in bright hot PINK ~!!!
The last colour that I have in mind...
Cause I hate the colour last time..
I don't love the colour now,
but I don't hate it either..
So go figure.


Soooo...
Until next post,
Toodles ^^

No comments: