Friday, January 15, 2010

Random update

Wow~~~
Have been to Upperstar 4 times within 2 weeks...

Life recently have been busy but then not so busy...
Why so ??
Its because I'm working..
And that's busy..
But then its because when I'm working,
I don't have much work to do...
And I'm in my own office alone..
While my other colleagues are outside...
Plus no internet access...
And its makes me very bored and tiring..


Hmmm...
Nowadays...
I'm getting more and more frustrated with my camera...
It just can't do things that I want...
And now,
I'm eyeing myself on this few hunks ^^





Canon Powershot S90




Canon Powershot SX20 IS





Canon Powershot G11




Canon Powershot G10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad's had 2 of those cameras already. :P haha, the sold G10 and his current s90

-Bshen

Micz_micz said...

aiya....he sold liao...I want ohhh...

Skyler said...

wow, canon lover.