Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year. New Life.


Yesterday I've just started my first day working at a company that I used to work part time last few years ago...
This time I would be doing different things..
I'm doing accounts..
What is cool is that I actually have my own office...
Cool right??
Its not a small cubicle or what..
Its really an office with doors and windows..
And its not very small..haha


Well,
Ever since I started working..
My life have turn all upside down..
All my schedules are very different from last time..
Last time,
I can get home by 4.30pm..
But now,
I can only get home after 6pm..
Last time,
I can sleep the earliest by 9pm..
But now,
The earliest I can sleep is after 11pm..
And its because now I have to do some chores at home as I don't have any maid anymore...sobss..
But one thing remains the same..
And that is the time that I wake up...
I still have to wake up at 5.30am in the morning because I have to follow my dad to send my brother to school as now there are no buses willing to send students who live in Kingfisher to Tshung Tsin or Kian Kok...
Ughhh...


This few days won't be free enough to upload about my HK and Tawau Trip due to the huge amount of pictures..
But then I will do it asap ^^

Now..
I'll show you a view of the room I have in the office ^^



I have a nice view of buildings in front of me...haha
Well..at least I get to see something when I'm bored..
Was really glad to come back here to work instead of working somewhere else ;)

No comments: