Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY at Sandakan


CNY at Sandakan is always like the usuals,
where we always eat non-stop..
Lemme show you a draft of what I ate this CNY at Sandakan..
Within 4 days...hahaha

1. Chicken wings & Fried Dumplings
2. Ais Batu Campur
3. Satay
4. Tantart
5. 弹弓面
6. SEAFOOD !!
7. BBQ Varieties
8. Dau Fu Fa
9. Sandakan Style Pancake
10. Desserts ~!!! YUMMY !!

Andd... Well..Tons more..
But I just don't remember...hahahaha
So what I practically do there all the time is....
EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT ~!!!!

So like usual...Here are some pictures..
Apparently I didn't take much pictures this CNY..
Its because I'm wayyyy busy eating... haha XD




LOU SANG ~!!




Nice and detailed carving by the chef of my uncle's restaurant..




My always so cute baby cousin, Sarah Khoo..



And my also very smart and naughty nephew, Fung Fung..




Family picture along with my Grandmother..




This place here is a very wonderful dessert place called
7 Heaven ~!!!
The desserts here are just superb especially their mango yogurt ice-cream..
If you go to Sandakan..
This is one of the must go places to eat if you have a sweet tooth like me ^^





The desserts are just so nice until this cousin of mine didn't want to share hers with her mum and even asked her to get another cup... XD





This is my very very tasty Mango yogurt Ice-cream ~!!

2 comments:

stephy khoo. said...

HEY! looks like you had a good CNY.
wooahh.. sarah's growing lots o_o
and that ice cream looks like poo but i had one too when i went back ;D

Micz_micz said...

haha...Yeah...its like usual..but this year's CNY feels a bit more quiet dont know why..yeah...she's just soo cute !! yeah...everyone says it looks like poo but then it tastes delicious ~!!