Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sobsssss

Goodbye my dear office..
And say hello to smaller desk space...
I won't be alone in my office room now as I've move outside with the company of 1 of my colleagues..
It'll definitely stop me from having more naps (hahahaha...shhhhhhh...)
Just hope that it'll be better than being alone in a spacious office room^^




I know that I should appreciate time..
But the problem is..
Something is definitely going on..
And I have the feeling of backing away again..
This time..
I guess without you realising..

5 comments:

Siti Zaleha said...

hey babe... hows work? and life? oh...we definitely need to catch up soon... miss u!

Micz_micz said...

Work is wayyyyy boring for the last month... But now i've moved to the outside office I believe I will be more busy than before...
YES YES YES !!! We must catch up !!!! Miss you too^^

♥ Joanne loves weltson ♥ said...

hahaha !!! good good !!! dont wan let u take nap ~~ so lazy , kakaXDbrersyn

♥ Joanne loves weltson ♥ said...

hahaha !!! good good !!! dont wan let u take nap ~~ so lazy , kakaXDbrersyn

Micz_micz said...

Joanne - hahaha...really very boring mah that time...alone in the room again... now totally dont get to sleep...haha...so busy oh...