Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Expectations.

I do not understand.
I do not understand why.
I do not understand why people have this kind of expectations.


Recently,
people have always been asking me if I'm having my period or in a bad mood or even angry if I'm quiet, not in a super cheery mood or smiling.
When they asked me,
I was like 'What ?!?!'
Weird..
Only after coming here people will keep asking me questions like this.


What I'm trying to say here is that please do not have this high expectations of me.
I'm not those kind of girl who keep smile and laugh 24/7.
Its tiring you know.
And its even more tiring to keep entertaining people sometimes.
So when I'm quiet,
just assume that I'm either tired, or don't feel like talking or any other things.
And not I'm having my period or moody or anything else.


Do not assume what you do not know.
I am who I am :P

No comments: