Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bella Italia Pizzeria Ristorante Cafe.


During my 3 days back to KK this month,
I had the chance to go to an Italian Restaurant called
Bella Italia Pizzeria Ristorante.
Which is located at Jesselton Hotel, Gaya Street.

Ordered quite a few dishes..
After eating all of the food,
we were totally stuffed !!
So let the pictures do the talking.
P.S. The pictures still are not so clear =(





We ordered a pizza with Homemade sausage, ham and wild mushroom as our toppings.
Yum yummm...
The best dish among all in my opinion^^





Hungry hungry^^




Some kind of pasta which I totally forgotten the name already xP
Too salty in my opinion.




Mix grill with fish, lamb, chicken and egg.
The mix grill was not bad but again the gravy is kinda salty. =/





Restaurant signboard picture courtesy of
Everyday Food I Love

No comments: