Monday, September 13, 2010

My guys^^


I'm now at Kota Kinabalu's airport typing this post as my flight delayed for an hour..
Correction: Was halfway typing this post when the delay was shortened to half an hour..
Time pasts super fast..
In just a few more hours I'll be back at KL..
Bummer =(


Anyways..
Will start updating you guys bit by bit..
That way will be more interesting...hahaha


Let's start with yesterday's day with my Synergy guys^^
Had dinner with them at one of KK's famous specialties, Upperstar..




They also celebrated my belated birthday^^




The cake that they got me..
Thank you guys soooooo much for the cake..
Love the cake and the wordings...
Newest nickname, B-girl Noobmicz. LOL!!





These few pictures shows how much do I need do change my camera.
ASAP !! =(

No comments: