Thursday, September 16, 2010

Reef.

During my 3 days of trip back to KK,
had the chance to go and visit Synergy's new studio.
Called Reef Studio.

The studio was lovely.
And the whole studio including the exterior of the building is also in red...
Weee~~




Wished that I can also have the chance to make some bruises with them on this floor =)
Sometimes being ordered around to learn a choreograph is nice. hahahahaha xD




I miss being on the dance floor.
I miss all the 'pain' trainings that we had.
I miss dancing over and over and over again to the same tune until everyone got it right.
I seriously miss the push-ups XD
I miss the laughters.



Pictures of Reef studio in a few angles.
My apologies for the super low quality pictures.
I myself can't stand it either. =P









I LOVE Re-up Crew.
I LOVE Synergy Dance Studio.
♥♥♥

No comments: