Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Not where I should be.

Please remind me again once more why I shouldn't go to Fun OK Cafe anymore.

1. Hot environment. They do not turn the air condition on for the customers in order to save electricity and on the fans instead.

2. I cannot sit wherever I want to sit. They assign you where to sit.

3. Food. The food here is so so only. Nothing special.

4. Uncomfortable environment. The once known comfortable cafe here did not keep up to their standards and ended up making customers feel uncomfortable.

5. Internet connection is UBER BAD. Their WIFI connection here is so bad that it always goes on and off every once in a while. How am I to do my things when you always go on and off like that?

Conclusion- PLEASE DO NOT go Fun OK Cafe anymore.


I don't even bother taking any photos or google on the internet for more photos. So here's one only.

P.S. My back and butt is actually aching from having to sit in such an uncomfortable and hard wooden chair.


Till Next Post,
Ciaoo ^^
xoxo


No comments: