Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nightmares are ending soon.


Its almost the end of the semester already and everyone is busy finishing their assignments and starting to prepare for their finals. I have 1 last assignment to finish which is due tomorrow(Mon). This assignment is a solo pair work assignment which the both of us I have to design a 4 page magazine which contains the cover page, content page and a double spread article.

I'm still very much trying to finish everything in time so hopefully everything will turn out great. *praying soooooooooooooooo hard*

So here's a little sneak peak for you guys to see what I've actually done with my magazine. Do drop comments and let me know how does it look like. Your comments are very very very much appreciated. Thank you. =D




P.S. Today I shall bring Mr.Cool out with me for another round of food session. So pictures will be up soon. Do stay tuned!!


Dear partner,
I gave you a chance to prove yourself in the first place.
Not once, not twice, but several times already.
You did not prove yourself and therefore I am suffering.
I prefer working alone than to be in this situation.
I'm not that mean,
I shall not tell her what are your exact contributions.
Please do not blame me for doing everything myself,
as you do not have the right to speak right now.
Please go back and think over what have you really achieved this few years.
Thank you =)



Till next post,
Ciaoo ^^
xoxo

No comments: